Classic Diamond Wedding Rings
Showcase Your Love & Affection With Our Beautiful Collection of Wedding Rings
Wedding rings are a symbol of the strong bond and eternal love! Hallmarks of togetherness, classic wedding rings have been exchanged since the 15th century. With the gemstone accents, various shank and pave styles, the classic wedding rings stand out from the basic assortment of the rings and give you a differentiated style.
Whether you prefer a simple laid back style or a striking trendy one, Incocu features one of the best collections of theclassic wedding rings. Our collection of classic wedding rings feature a design that you can adore for a lifetime and each style serving as a timeless symbol of commitment.
At Incocu, you can choose from white, yellow, and rose gold classic ring, which can be tailored to your personal preference. We have an enchanting line of rings that will celebrate the everlasting nature of love exquisitely.
Regardless of what you are searching for; a traditional masterpiece or a stylish gemstone piece, we have a varied range of classic diamond wedding rings to match your style.
A stunning mélange of classic wedding rings available at Incocu
Celebrate one of the best moments of your life with the charming as well as captivating Incocu’s collection of classic wedding rings. With an array of wedding rings, here, you can find the one to begin your life together.
Traditional and timeless: Handpicked by the experts at Incocu, these classic rings will steal the glance of every onlooker while you express your uber cool self. Go for the twin flower ring, open heart ring or beauty at it’s best and express the traditional style while flaunting a timeless appeal. Or, have a look at the triumph ring, which features a single spin of rope design complemented with an elegant eternity band.
Gemstone Beauties: Apart from being a symbol of your love, the classic gemstones rings also express the attitude, personality, and style you carry. Go for the double date ring that is adorned with the red rubies and amethyst gemstones elegantly expressing your style.
Looking for an exclusive piece? Go for the beautiful melody ring that showcases the notes of the music being played. Want a simple yet elegant ring? Have a look at purple passion, red Athena, Delphi, and trip block ring, which are embellished with colored gemstones to take your style statement up a notch.
Halo and Cluster Classic Rings
Make a statement at your wedding with thisclassic cluster ring that comes in tear shape and is embedded with the diamonds on it. If looking for a subtle style, go for thisclassic halo ring or thepink panther beauty. If you are looking for something magnificent, go for the classic olivine ring, which has a striking emerald stone surrounded by the diamonds making it a stunning piece.
You can also get these rings customized in various shades- Ruby, blue, white, and pink sapphire, Swiss blue topaz, black spinel, tanzanite, and Citrine.
Shapes and fit of a classic wedding ring
Before you choose a wedding ring for your big day, don’t forget to bring in the shapes and fit into consideration! Classic wedding rings come in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and fit, and the shape you choose exhibits your taste and style statement. Some are curved at the top; some are straight bottom! With a diverse range, the classic rings available at Incocu are in court shape and D shape.
- Court shaped rings: Almost every classic ring features a courteous shape. These rings are straight from top and bottom and are slightly curved on the inside and outside. They offer you a comfortable fit regardless of the shank size you prefer.
- D-shaped rings: These rings are straight on the top and bottom. Featuring a curved shape on the outside and flat on inside, it creates a D shape in its cross-sectional form.
Ways to pick the perfect wedding ring
Classic swirl ring or a Colored Gemstone Ring? Whatever style you’re into, choosing the perfect ring can be a challenge! And, as a piece to symbolize your wedding, here are some tips to choose an ideal wedding ring for you.
- Before choosing your wedding ring, narrow down the preferences regarding your style, setting, the design.
- Choose the bands or rings that complement your engagement ring.
- Set your budget and keep your lifestyle in mind so that your ring does not become a hindrance when you are at work.
- Check for quality of ring; make sure the ring has manufacturer’s trademark and the quality mark (14Kt or 18Kt).
- Wedding rings are meant to be worn through your life to get the sizing right. Schedule your ring fitting appointment when your body temperature is normal.
- Think long term, try a different design, and take maintenance as an important part. Give a try to the spiral rings and make sure the style you choose is versatile enough to complement every look.
Shipping, Contact, and Personalization Information
Every piece of jewellery by Incocu is certified by the leading third-party international laboratories like SGL. We offer free shipping, customization, engraving along with the consultation by our jewellery expert. You can also request a sample for any of our jewellery at your doorstep.
You can get you rings customized with these three diamond qualities- SI-IJ, SI-GH, VS-GH, metal shades- yellow, white, and rose gold. Also, you can choose between 14Kt and 18Kt metal quality. If you have any issues with the sizes, you can refer the Incocu ring size guide on our website.
We strive to offer the best rings on an affordable price to give you an exceptional shopping experience. For any queries, you can contact our jewellery consultants by call or by dropping an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regardless of the style or customization you choose, we provide you with the delivery in two weeks.